Thursday, November 27, 2008

HEAVY LOADED SUGAR PAST TIME



For a dollar and eighty cents only - you can buy sweet time :) and I'm talking RM1.80 equivalent (0.65$)

This place we used to call *chiew kah* which translates *under the tree* sells the best Klang Cendol ever / Nevertheless, the best place to dine a super icy sweet bowl of cendol. Now if you do not know what cendol is? Try it ! - or you may want to click on the link below :)

Still - I'm missing my hometown back in KL -

p.s.
In KL - *under the tree* literally means under the tree yes, you serve your food under the tree openly and table-less for this particular cendol vendor - my favourite hangouts with my younger brother -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait till i bring u to malacca to eat the best cendol ever, not in the town wan. it's in a secret location outside town, reserved for the best food hunters :)

hawchin said...

so tempting :/

sure' we'll have a trip down there sometime by chance everybody is in klang :)