Thursday, May 21, 2009

DOMESTICATED

Back home, doing more housework than actual design work. I found myself enjoying watering my plants (used to gardens alot when i was in highschool) and sitting infront of my house doing my readings (you never know how much you can get from those ole old mags donkey years back). So, nothing related to design really, this post is basically about mum's recent strict sense of arrangements. Impressive -

1 When two toilet is side by side, both of the floor mat infront of the entrance shall be aligned along the entry line, therefore neater. That is anal!
(FYI: toilets and bathroom are commonly seperated here)

2 Do not leave the door opened! 'It looks neater!' As oppose to what I do sometimes, leaving the door ajar.

3 All things at home is functional unless travel souvenirs, which also arranged in her kind of manner. Very neat too.

Applause, applause -

No comments: